Hi, I’m Keith Savage.
- Married 19 years to Carrie
- 5 kids
- Birthday 03/25/1977
- Veteran of USMC
- B.S. Religion from Liberty University
- MAR Church Planting and Evangelism from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- Currently live in Lilburn, GA
- Senior Pastor at Mountain Park First Baptist Church.
I love leading change and helping churches to be all that God has called them to be in their communities. Too many churches are just trying not to die when they have been called to be a thriving, growing disciple making body that impacts the community with the Gospel.
One of my favorite missionaries is C.T. Studd. His infamous quote on the church still to this day rings true in my heart.
“Some want to live within the sound
Of church or chapel bell;
I want to run a rescue shop,
Within a yard of hell.”
To this lostness must be engaged on purpose. We must go, we must tell, we must serve. This is the church.